Tuesday 26 October 2021

Mini Vlog #1

Working on a few items to reinstate Spicers Creek in the future. One of the primary issues is having the most realistic locomotives that I can create. Steam in a steamer is a prime example and I believe when combined with sound will take it somewhere, maybe.

The steam I have made some movement on so have produced a Mini Blog to cover where this has evolved to at this moment.

This idea is not solely mine, just the integration and component selection for the NSWGR locomotives starting with the 32 Class.

Enjoy and comment.

TRS in the UK has evolved this into an installation service and may be worth a look and search my ModelFXs September blog on Loco Steam. If you do you will see how this has evolved from my starting point.

This is a Mini Blog for the Mini Vlog #1.





No comments: